IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PROSPECTIVE TENANTS WHEN APPLYING FOR TENANCY
If you like a property that you have viewed and would like to take occupancy you will need to leave a reservation fee with the agency which will be the equivalent of one week’s rent.
· If a Landlord declines to grant a tenancy agreement the reservation fee will be refunded.
· However, if a tenant changes their mind for whatever reason then the reservation fee will not be refunded.
· In the case of any fraudulent applications or failed referencing The Gallery Properties reserve the right to charge for expenses that occurred during the referencing process and for this reason the fee might not be refunded in full.
This ensures that the agency will reserve the property for you and no one else will view the property, subject to satisfactory references. You will be given a reservation receipt confirming this, in the event of payments made into The Gallery Properties client bank account a receipt will be given upon request, read the conditions on this form.
· An application form must be fully completed by each named tenant online so it is important that you provide The Gallery Properties with an up-to-date email address so this will be emailed to you.
· You will be required to give full details of your Employer and current Landlord, as well as other details. Failure to complete this application form thoroughly will only result in a delay in the start of your tenancy.
· In order to achieve the planned commencement date of your tenancy agreement, all tenants must supply the relevant documentation with a fully completed application form by the date agreed by the agency/landlord.
· You will need to pay one month’s rent in advance and the deposit which is 5 weeks’ rent (Rooms will be one month’s deposit). This information is contained on the reservation fee form.
· Payment of the final balance must be in cleared funds in our account or paid by cash BEFORE any tenant takes occupancy of the property
I apply for a tenancy as per this application. I confirm that the information provided is true and accurate, and I Authorise the landlord or agent to seek additional information and carry out credit checks and referencing by contacting agencies, organisations, and individuals as necessary. I confirm that I Have raised any concerns with the landlord or agent and I Understand that tenancies obtained with false information can be terminated. Completing this application does not commit the landlord or tenant to a tenancy. I understand that should any of the information contained in this application be found to be untrue the application will be declined, and I may lose all of the holding deposit. I give my employer, accountant, and current landlord/letting agent permission to disclose any information requested by The Gallery Properties Tenant Referencing Services.